where to buy sylo coin
To buy Sylo Coin (SYLO) on most cryptocurrency exchanges, you actually need to own Bitcoin or Ethereum Coin (ETH) in order to trade Sylo Coin. The good news is that you can easily buy cryptocurrency from Coinbase using a credit card or a debit card or even a bank account.
Step 1 | Setup your Coinbase account
Although Coinbase has both iOS (iPhone) and Android apps, I found that the easiest way to set up a trading account on Coinbase is to use their official website.
- Step 1: Go to their website.
- Step 2: Next, enter your email address in the start box. Please make sure that the email address you enter is accessible to you and is your most secure email address because this is how you always log in to your Coinbase account.
- Step 3: The following Coinbase website should send you an email to verify your email address. Open the email and click the link. I have to say that although the email verification email is a bit annoying because you plan to fund your account with actual funds, this security step is very convenient.
- Step 4: You should now be logged in (or able to log in) to your Coinbase account. Similarly, since you will use your hard-earned money to fund your Coinbase account, you will need to complete some additional verification steps. The first is to verify the mobile number.
- Step 5: Now you need to set up your funding source (i.e how you plan to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum). You can choose to use a bank account or a credit card or a debit card. Since you are currently reading this guide and plan to use BTC or ETH to purchase Sylo (SYLO), I recommend that you use the credit card financing option.
Step 2 | Make your purchase of Bitcoin or Ethereum at Coinbase
As I mentioned at the beginning of this guide, Coinbase makes it very easy to start investing in cryptocurrencies. All you have to do is go to your purchase page and select the currency you want to purchase.
Since I am not a licensed professional and the cryptocurrency market is very unstable, it is up to you to decide who to invest in based on value. What I can say is that most exchanges that offer Sylo (SYLO) investment allow you to buy with Bitcoin (BTC).
Choose the amount you want to invest. This is a dollar amount. Realize that you don’t have to buy the entire coin, you will invest a portion of the coin. Knowing this will really help you invest in cryptocurrencies in the future.
Step 3 | Use your Bitcoin or Ethereum investment to purchase Sylo
After setting up a trading account on one of the exchanges that trade Sylo (SYLO), you need to transfer BTC or ETH from Coinbase to that particular exchange. This is done through the wallet system.
At the exchange where you want to buy Sylo (SYLO), you need to obtain the BTC or ETH wallet ID of your account. On most exchanges, you will see a deposit button next to BTC or ETH. When you click on it, you should see (or have a button to create) your wallet ID.
After obtaining the wallet ID of the selected currency, return it to your Coinbase account. Since I don’t want to miss any steps in this important process, please click here to view Coinbase’s official instructions to transfer your coins to another wallet.
You are now playing a short waiting game. Your transfer must go through the cryptocurrency ecosystem and be confirmed multiple times. There is nothing you can do except wait for it to happen. Depending on the day, this may take 5 minutes or even several hours.
Once you are ready to purchase Sylo (SYLO), you may have two ways to purchase it. One is to buy at market prices. This is the current transaction price of Sylo (SYLO). There is nothing wrong with buying at this price, but if you think the price will fall or you want to get it at a lower price, please check the exact price.
Setting a price basically means that you want to buy a certain amount of Sylo (SYLO) at a specific price. If the SYLO price reaches this price, your order will be processed. Please keep in mind that as the market fluctuates, there is no guarantee that the price will fall to the specified price.