where to buy pols coin
As you know, POLS coins play an important role in the Polkastarter ecosystem as a token for mining pool access, storage, and governance. These functions are essential for attracting and retaining high-quality community members over the long term. These members act as token holders that share a common vision with Polkastarter and projects that use our fundraising platform.
Step 1 | Buy Your First Cryptocurrency
In order to be able to get Polkastarter Coins ($POLS), you must first have one of the best cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, USDT, and Bitcoin. There are hundreds of ways to buy your first cryptocurrency, but the two most reliable are through Coinbase and Metamask.
Buy ETH or BTC on Coinbase
Coinbase is a secure platform that facilitates the purchase, sale, and storage of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
This is how you can buy your first cryptocurrency on Coinbase:
- Log in to Coinbase.
- Choose Buy/Sell in the upper right corner.
- Click the purchase field to select the asset you want to purchase.
- Enter the amount you wish to purchase in cryptocurrency or local currency.
- choose to pay by cash.
- Click the purchase preview to confirm your purchase (you can always click the back arrow to make changes).
Buy Ethereum on Metamask
MetaMask is a cryptocurrency wallet and a web browser extension for storing, sending, and receiving Ethereum (available in Chrome, Firefox, and Brave). In other words, it allows users to conduct Ethereum transactions.
This is how you can buy your first cryptocurrency “Ethereum” on Metamask:
- Visit Metamask
- Download extension
- Create a wallet
- Click “I agree”
- create password
- Save your secret backup phrase
- Confirm secret backup phrase
- Now click “Buy”
- Click to continue using Wyre
- Enter the amount of ETH you want to buy in U.S. dollars
- Click Next and enter your credit card details in the required field
- Wait a moment, you will get your first ETH on Metamask wallet
Step 2 | Trading your Ethereum, Bitcoin, and USDT for POLS
How to Buy $POLS in Centralized Exchanges
For most digital currency investors, the centralized cryptocurrency exchange is one of the most popular, easy, and common vehicles for transacting and purchasing. Centralized cryptocurrency exchanges make it easier for investors to transact and purchase because they act as a “middle man” and offer more complete, easy, and better features, including continuous user support. In many cases, you can buy any type of cryptocurrency with a credit card because transactions are easier to understand. Given below are some centralized exchanges.
- Binance – https://www.binance.com/en/trade/POLS_USDT
- KuCoin – https://trade.kucoin.com/POLS-BTC
- Okex — https://www.okex.com/spot/full/pols-usdt
- Huobi — https://www.hbg.com/en-us/exchange/?s=pols_usdt
How to Buy $POLS in Decentralized Exchanges Using Uniswap and Metamask
A decentralized exchange (DEX) is a cryptocurrency exchange that allows direct peer-to-peer cryptocurrency transactions to be conducted securely over the Internet without intermediaries.
In transactions conducted through decentralized exchanges, typical third-party entities (such as banks, stockbrokers, online payment gateways, government agencies, etc.) that usually oversee the security and transfer of assets are replaced by blockchains or distributed ledgers.
Uniswap is the best-decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. It facilitates automatic transactions between encrypted tokens on the Ethereum blockchain through the use of smart contracts. Now that you have Ethereum (ETH) in Metamask, we will now use Metamask to gradually complete the transaction on Uniswap.
- The first step is to go to Uniswap.
- Then click “Transaction”
- Click “I understand” and then click “Import”
- Select ETH in the entry “From”
- Enter the amount of Ethereum (ETH) Coins you want to exchange for Polkastarter (POLS) Coins
- Click “Exchange”
That’s it! Polkastarter tokens are now in your wallet.